The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Hell yes.

@Zimmer is gonna lose his mind.

1 Like

WTF did I just listen toā€¦that was one hell of an aural assault.

Have a Yes for the sheer audaciousness of playing it (whatever it was)

Now thatā€™s mental. YES

Well done PP2! Massive effort. Really enjoyed the majority of your set.

Donā€™t let it change you man!

Yes to Wim.

1 Like

Nup

Yes

Dear Metallica,

Iā€™d like to humbly apologise for lumping you in with the rest of the excrement played yesterday. In my nauseated state I forgot youā€™d been played in amongst the turgid dross.

Your tune is clearly somewhat more than a collection of computer bleeps and blips, and something which I quite like. The live performance was not entirely satisfying (recordings of live shows rarely areā€¦ you have to be there, man), but as a track itā€™s decent.

Actually, I feel like you should be apologising to me for Load and Reload and St Anger (the worst recorded album by any million unit shifter ever)ā€¦ hell for pretty much everything since Black. Be that as it may, please take this apology for what it is.

Sincere regards,
BAAKKEERRRR

1 Like

Well done @Preliminary_Point2

I picked the right band wagon to be on :slight_smile:

free yes to current song.

1 Like

Huge Yes. One of my favorite albums. Had, Goodbye Sober Day lined up for a spin.

Yes

Great track Wim.
Yes.

hahahaā€¦itā€™s uncanny how this is an almost exact musical replication how my mind works.

2 Likes

Wait Wimms up? Does this mean I have to give him the same treatment in him telling me Iā€™m dead inside because I played some melancholy songs? Or do I give him the same treatement he gave before, during and after my sets? Nah I wonā€™t be a c*nt to ya, have a yes for the novelty song.

How does one go about making a song like that? Friggin insane. Yes, but I think you have enough already.

Well Wimm - Iā€™d like to thank you for re-introducing me to these guys. I had forgotten about them. Iā€™ve been listening to their stuff and although I feel like Iā€™ve just come out of a psych ward, itā€™s been fun.

Big yes.
This set is looking good. My kinda stuff.

Royal yes

5 Likes

Ahā€¦ songs with tunes again.
Easy yes.
Fun fact: this is actually a cover version.

`

No, cā€™mon!

Yestanbul not ConstantiNOple.

5 Likes