The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

I really quite liked that one.

Yes.

Good one. Yes.

Heading to OZ shortly to take care of some fam biz, so will be offline for a bit. Enjoy the rest of your set.

2 Likes

Yes

Take care, JR! Iā€™m in rarified air here - feeling faint and short of breath, donā€™t know if I can copeā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had time to ponder, have a yes

This. Barest of yesses

HaHa.

Iā€™ve got a set of shades very similar to those. Yes

I particularly like the 5/4 outro here, which is straight from the XTC songbookā€¦

Look at you just spinning track after track. Our little man is all grown up. Naaawwwww.

Yes.

8 Likes

Futureheads came to mind with that outro, obviously majorly influenced by XTC themselves. Yes

Yep

YES.

yes

Iā€™ll be offline for a few hours from 4 pm. If this track is still going and gets up, anyone going to be around during that time who I can PM a track to?

Well scrap that - didnā€™t realise it was past 4 already.

Didnā€™t think Iā€™d like it after the first verse, but did by the end. Liked the mixing of time sigs. YES.

The Datarock song was pretty cool too. I just wonder why you would waste such good music on a list of Talking Heads song titles. Very strange tribute song.

Iā€™ll be checking in from time to time if you want to send me your next track @BAAKKEERRRR Looks as though this will get through at this point.

At 6/0 now though, soā€¦?

Yes

Is there a track? @Zimmer @Europhoric @BAAKKEERRRR ?

Nahh I didnā€™t post soon enough to get a response.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get a response either.

Edit: hang on. I double checked. Here it is:

He specified Track 3, but encouraged us to sit back, crank up the Denon - preferably valve - and take in the whole experience.

8 Likes