The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

For a few bucks a pop, can’t complain. Did you imbibe a few on your recent visit?

I’m still on the LB train. Yes.

Haha I was going to write the same thing; that signature hat he wears, wanna force it down his head.

2 Likes

Don’t be frightened to play what you want.

You tell the audience to shut up.

Same with my last set. Stopped overthinking it and just had fun. Most fun I’d had spinning. Sorry I wasn’t around for your set, except the last track.

1 Like

There are two mandatory activities when visiting Japan. 1) Getting naked with strangers in a public bath and 2) Whiskey Highballs.

And speaking of whiskey, you warned of a looming Hibiki shortage about 6 months ago? Well, it’s become chronic. We couldn’t buy a bottle anywhere. I was lucky enough to be able to buy some of the 17yo by the glass in Appi Kogen, but no one would sell me a bottle. The answer was the same. “Sorry. It’s in very short supply”.

2 Likes

yes

I stocked up at the time, but I simply ended up drinking more. All gone now. Those holding on to a few bottles will turn a decent profit in a few years. I’d prefer to do a Doug Coughlin & just drink it. Trust that onsen was mixed bathing. :wink:

1 Like

Sadly, only segregated.

6-0

For future reference.

混浴 (konyoku).

Nnnnnnnnnn…yes

1 Like

This may offend some DJ’s and I apologise in advance.

2 Likes

Oh my…yes.

McLovin’ your set, LB.

lite-1u1

Yes

2 Likes

Love it.

Yet to come across a ‘mixed’ onsen but after a short googlin’ it appears us gaijin (外人) have ruined the experience for everyone. Us and perverts.

Probably for the best, too because if I were to get into a bath with the girls from that Issey Miyake store just outside tokyo Station, I’d get an erection for sure.

1 Like

Yes to song. Yes to LB

4 guitarists in the clip eh. YES

1 Like

Rapping-cat YES

1 Like

Where is scotty, anyway?