The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

It is a massively poxy song but my kids and I rock out to it in the car.

Saying no to this is like saying no to my kids ever enjoying themselves again.

Yes.

4 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. It is a poxy song and I love it. It is one of those songs that whenever I hear it, it either a) makes me smile or b) makes me want to get out on a dance floor and thoroughly embarrass myself by thinking I can dance.

Another one in that vein is Haddaway - What is love?. After A Night at the Roxbury I never hear that song without the head movement.

1 Like

Lol, this is at odds of the little we know about you and the image it conjures up.

Big bad military man loves Sugar pop tween song. Gold.

Yes.

3 Likes

I have given LB straight yes votes. My first no. I can cop commercial dance, but unadulterated cheese is too far a leap right now.

The Blue Light Discos were good, but a tougher crowd. Lots of tech kids. Hipnosis (I think that’s how they spelt it) in Mooroolbark was fun, as was Hot Trax (Hotties) at Kaytees in Knox, although you could get further at the Blue Lights. And before all of that, rollerskating nights used to be good for the pull. We have had this discussion in earlier threads.

3-4

Not judging.
Okay, I totally am judging.
Hope you didn’t vote yes to Bucks Fizz and that friggin’ Nationals or whatever dirge.

1 Like

My best moves were ice skating to Born to be Alive at St. Moritz in St Kilda.

2 Likes

I voted yes to every one of Crazy’s songs (that I listened to). And I have only just gotten over the fact that he was brutally executed on a very good song, so it’s best not to remind me. :grin:

That’s quite a confession.

Note to self…do not, repeat do not, get sucked into wanting to see the “next song”

Vote on what has been played.

ergo…have a well deserved NO

4 Likes

You still need to tell yourself this after 6 threads.

Slow learner. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nothing screams “underage disco” more than watching two almost 30 year olds dance :joy:

lol.
Your set already convinced me that you’re dead inside.
You don’t need to convince me further.

Wim comes out

1 Like

@Lifetime_ban is an expert in the art of coercion. That’s about the fourth time (this set) that he’s pulled out the “you’ll never guess what happens next” card.
Well I ain’t falling for it!!
No…

2 Likes

Just watching Wimmeria continuously rambling and sooking whilst barely struggling to wipe his tears about my set and songs to no one in particular made everything worthwhile :joy:

1 Like

Yeah but what if he has something good planned next?

LOL!
Holy crap, dude!
You wrote a novel crying about how unfairly you were treated by all those free yeses!