The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

download

1 Like

No like - so the site is humouring you as I suspected.

1 Like

I have that @mrjez Simpsonā€™s gif flashing through my mind right now. Wonder how many times he has dropped by & quickly departed again? :grin:

2 Likes

Good to have you back @barnz; even if it is only for a short period of time and it meams Iā€™ll stop pinging you for a short period of time. Hope youā€™ve got the boomer gags ready to go.

Yes for your first offering; canā€™t believe the lack of triple j gags, donā€™t think anybody wants to scare you off for your first set in ages!

1 Like

Just skimming through now. But yeah, thatā€™s the gif!

1 Like

I might play songs i actually listen toā€¦

2 Likes

I can interpret that in 3 different ways, not sure which one is right. :thinking:

1 Like

@barnz youā€™re not allowed to leave again for another 8 months, @Davo is already flaky enough as it isā€¦

1 Like

Far out, these new Soundmagic earbuds Iā€™ve got are amazing. Iā€™d probably vote yes to Cliff Richard or even Leo fecking Sayer, at the moment.

Anyway, carry on.

4 Likes

7-1 @barnz. Itā€™s been a while but we only go to 7 now and not 10, so SPIN AGAIN.

I brought $350 headphones once and the right ear broke after like a month :disappointed_relieved: Now I stick with the old $10 onesā€¦

1 Like

They canā€™t possibly be THAT good, Zim. :rofl:

Sadly itā€™s the way to go unless youā€™re prepared to treat them like theyā€™re made of glass - farking obsolescence.

1 Like

These ones were under $100. Theyā€™re not active, so you have to push them a bit, but they are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  good. Soundmagic EC10. Check them out. I couldnā€™t afford the next ones up - maybe one day - but Iā€™m pretty happy with these.

2 Likes

the main thing for headphone/earphone longevity is having a detachable cable, and being able to buy a replacement for 20 bucks. as opposed to upward of 100 for new headphones/earphones.

4 Likes

Not quite. World Radio, has too many bad, bad memories.

1 Like

Yes to Triple J karaoke.

2 Likes