The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

have a free no

2 Likes

Yes

Nup

Yes.
Spin.

What have I missed?

@Langers4 has made a mystery return…1st post in the thread helps the song get through…wasn’t there some debate about that being an alias account for Crazy??? :joy:

We take the high road here, my man. Let the kids cheat if they want to - and need to.

1 Like

@barnz glad your song got through, would have felt like ■■■■ if these clowns voted you out on your second spin in about 8 months. Salt has been washed away.

1 Like

weird things happen. I got a vote from Captain Jack for Flying Saucer Attack, his one and only appearence in this thread.

1 Like

That was Prelim and I accusing each other of being Langers back in the day, I can tell you it’s not me but I’m happy for the mystery to continue :joy:

2 Likes

Now for music i actually listen to, i look forward to upsetting some sensibilities.

1 Like

So…then it’s actually @Preliminary_Point2 who masquerades as @Langers4 :thinking:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Negative - pretty sure he has a killshot against me.

1 Like

And now @Langers4 has liked my post

So…is the real situation actually that @Langers4 is the real deal and @Preliminary_Point2 is a fake account???

1 Like

That’s what I would expect you to say and do if you were trying to cover it up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I just can’t get into trap music. Have tried, but it’s just not my bag. No.

1 Like

Finally the real @barnz stands up.

Yep.

YES I liked that.

Whoa, Barnz is spinning?

Have a yes.

How many did LB spin?