The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Easy YES.

No.

Ok yes

free yes

It’s official @barnz, blitz likes trap music. 7-2 That @JohnRain bloke needs to brush up on his electronic music.

1 Like

" Trap is a style of southern rap tunes that was developed in the late 1990s to early 2000s in the Southern United States.[1][2] It is typified by sub-divided hi-hats,[3] heavy, sub-bass layered kick drums in the style of the Roland TR-808drum machine, typically in half time syncopated rhythms, layered with drones expressed by muted or slightly muted abstract or orchestral synthesizers and an overall melancholy to dark ambience and lyrical content.[4][5] The term “trap” referred to places where drug deals take place. In the 2010s, artists crossbred trap with dubstep to create trap EDM."

Educating myself everyday.

4 Likes

Yep

I was just googling that too. I was unaware that trap was a genre.

1 Like

Yes btw.

The original is a basic hit that’s been played every day for months on continuous repeat. Good enough remix for me to give a yes to as it’s better than the original imo.

1 Like

most illenium remixes are .

I played illenium - fractures earlier on in these threads. good song.

I see, it is appealing to my dubstep and glitch side. The vocals are not my bag but I like the rest. YES

Hmm, ok yes, but what’s with that effect in the chorus where the sound gets sucked out repeatedly for a millisecond? Is that a pleasing thing? I feel like I’m doing a high-intensity workout with a bad ear infection.

2 Likes

Thirteen

1 Like

Crikey, I haven’t got a short list greater than 1

yes 6-0

Yes

7-nil

NEXT!

hurry up FFS