The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

6-6

Ooohhh Aaahhh. We have a deadlock, who will come forth and break it. Will it be in the affirmative or will our DJ King fall? Stand by for more thrilling action from The Reigning DJ King thread.

2 Likes

It was terrible, but Iā€™ve missed a heap of Frostyā€™s cool set, so have a generous and free yes.

Spin again @frosty

4 Likes

Hmmmm, completely not preparedā€¦give me a minuteā€¦

Make it goodā€¦

Play some triple M rock

1 Like

After this set no oneā€™s ever allowed to whine about no females getting through, right?

Or can we say, ā€œsee! Frosty went out on a female singer too!ā€

1 Like

Anyway, yes for PJ.

frosty with around 80% female artists in this set :+1:

yes

mrjez beat me to it.

1 Like

I tend to find Polly Jean quite polarising in that I either love her stuff or strongly dislike it.

This track had elements of both.

When in doubt go back to the staplesā€¦

The song had musicians playing real instruments rather than computers.

Have a YES

Ooh, my ex totally killed PJ for meā€¦ But, sheā€™s an undeniable talent, so yes.

I didnā€™t know she was deadā€¦your ex must have covered it up extremely well :wink:

1 Like

She was also a big fan of The Killers. Coincidence???

Probably.

How are you still alive?

Actually, are you still aliveā€¦or are you really zombie Paul_Peos?

Iā€™m dead inside, if that counts?

3 Likes

My zombie knowledge is quite limited Iā€™m afraidā€¦Iā€™m not sure how much that countsā€¦or if it even counts at all.

Are there any zombie experts out there who can give some sort of ruling on Peosā€™ status as a zombie?

The only thing I know about zombies isā€¦

If you get attacked by a horde of them, hide under a dumpster bin. They canā€™t get you there.

Anyway, weā€™ve drifted a touch off topic.

4-0 for PJ

1 Like

The Korean zombie film Train to Busan is great. Korean zombies are far more violent and mobile than western zombies and would easily get you under a dumpster, unless it was dark.

They donā€™t see well at night?

Nah bro.

Dumpsters have an inbuilt zombie forcefield, that canā€™t be penetrated. Even by Koreans.

1 Like