The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Not if both PJ Harvey and yourself are now zombies

1 Like

Correct, lights go out and they all stand around like idiots. Itā€™s on Netflix, very entertaining.

No.

Yep. Love me some PJ.

What Decks said Yes

Expedient yes

yes

Your walking dead references were lost on the crowd. Iā€™ll save your dignity, I got them.

1 Like
1 Like

I came back at the right time.

Yes.

1 Like

yes

No.

Even Laurenā€™s hotness canā€™t save this from just sounding like something off a Disney movie soundtrack. No

2 Likes

No. Didnā€™t mind the music, but canā€™t get past the little girlie vocals. Canā€™t wait to hear what @deckham thinks of them, given heā€™s expressed on several occasions how much he loves such sweet, dulcet tonesā€¦

1 Like

Have a No.

I missed the boat discussing acts I missed seeing live. Equal top would have to be Queen and Prince before NPG. It is why I try to see as many of my fave bands as possible.

A couple people mentionedā€¦

RATM - saw them twice. 96 and 08. Awesome both times. Still young enough on both occasions to be in the front part of the mosh pit feeding off Zachā€™s energy.

STP - waited so long for them and finally they played at Festering Hall. Itā€™s a shame we didnā€™t see them tour here much earlier when Scottā€™s range and voice were better, but as a long term fan I loved the show - especially given crowd were full of die hard fans (appeared to be at least) and everyone sang all the lyrics to Plush.
Unforgettable night for me.

1 Like

2-4

That STP gig was the one I went to.

Youā€™re a more generous fan than me. (Although Plush was very cool.)

And sorry @frosty, itā€™s a no for this.

no.