The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Have that No

Thank fark I didn’t have to use it on my favourite RATM song.

Genuine question Bakes…are there any bands/artists that you’ve continued to follow all through their careers?

You made quite few references indicating that certain artists reached their use by date with you.

1 Like

This was inoffensive to me

So have a Yes

Haha, wasn so hoping you would have to no RATM. fair enough on the no too!

1 Like

Have a No.

Never got into Billy

74.7/100

1 Like

Whilst I didn’t really get into this one at least it wasn’t the whiny nose pinching Billy Bragg atrocity I was expecting. YES

Wow…you must have really liked this one

1 Like

Hey, it’s not my call, man.
I just punch in the numbers and out comes the result.

5 Likes

I’d love to see the pie chart (or any chart) for this one.

I’m still working

There’s not many to be fair, but if you’re talking ongoing acts whose records I still buy and/or bought until they finished… XTC, Pixies, Squeeze, Stephen Duffy, anything Greg Atkinson is involved in (Ups & Downs, Big Heavy Stuff etc.), Fountains Of Wayne, dEUS, Cheap Trick, Bob Mould, Alice In Chains, Therapy? etc.
That’s not to say they haven’t been disappointing at times, but none of them let me down that badly that I never went back.
There’s some others where I continued to buy for a long time after their peaks, but now no longer trust them enough (e.g. Weezer, Vince Clarke, Depeche Mode, U2, Eels, Editors, The Cure etc.)
There’s plenty that I have many of their albums but just dropped off. I may not listen to their later stuff, but still do go back to those albums I have.

2 Likes

Carry on then. I finished at 8.30 and have 3 weeks off :grin:.

1 Like

Cheers mate…thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I’m expecting detailed training reports…

From Tasmania?

Don’t start making excuses already.

OK, we’ll be taking a helicopter tour at some stage so I’ll make sure we fly past Tulla.

1 Like

budge check out the line up for the first few years when the big day at was at the sydney showground…

the first 5 years i was like mmm oh dear how do you choose,

when it went to homebush only ever went once.

Dude.

1 Like