The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Well, that was chipper enough, I suppose. yes.

I had a live version in mind which is much better but canā€™t find it on the you tubezā€¦ moreā€™s the pity.

Yes, ok.

It was okā€¦have a yes

Well, Phil Oakey or Joe Elliott in his ludicrous Union Jack waistcoat wouldā€™ve been better but I can live with the new avatar. That gingernuts and his band had been around too longā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the nom. Iā€™ve got a 5yo birthday at Inflatable World tomorrow. Iā€™ll be in no state for the decks, before, during or after - perhaps months after.

4 Likes

Already with the sob stories.

Yes, ok.

1 Like

Need all the help I can get Decks

1 Like

Oh, I hurt like a b itch for days after a kidā€™s birthday thereā€¦ Muscles you never knew you had end up achingā€¦

1 Like

@mrjez my son quotes this line, or the variation ā€œare you being a patient boy?ā€ to me, when heā€™s stuffing around and Iā€™m getting ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  off with waiting to get him dressed for school. Iā€™ve created a Fugazi monster. Itā€™s his favourite song, or perhaps equal favourite with Ocean Man.

2 Likes

I love that. The best Iā€™ve done so far with my 2-year-olds is getting them to sing ā€œWhere Did She Come From?ā€ by Hard-Ons in the car yesterday.

1 Like

YES

Extremely flaccid Yes. I remember liking them, but that song wasnā€™t great. If you want to make a social comment song it needs to be clearer than the title. Nice riff though. Anyway, Iā€™m already grumpy about tomorrow so take the yes and run.

Edit: Second listen. I want to change my vote, but wonā€™t.

Awww hell no

1 Like

Not the worst song Iā€™ve heard today. Yes

Just out of interest - what is the worst song youā€™ve heard today?

Got to 7-0 before Crazyā€™s No

Go again DJ

Not sure what the name of the song is but it was the soundtrack to a utoob disgrace that Jnr diggers #1 was watching earlier.

How old is Jnr Diggers #1?

Old enough to love these self broadcasting types and to know better concurrently.