The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yay. I’m good at this game…

4 Likes

I considered playing that once.

Who hasn’t been up for a while?

I haven’t spun for awhile, but work and home is too busy and I’m only able to drop in and out of here. I’ll be better placed in a couple of weeks. Soz.

I’ve spun recently but even if I was up I couldn’t do it because I’m too distraught. I cooked a magnificent breakfast. I left this perfect forkful of egg, toast and hollandaise for last…and dropped it on the floor as I tried to shovel it into my gob. I’m going back to bed.

5 Likes

Oh man, that’s tragic!
I do that too…leave a little of everything I like best for that last fork-full hahahaha

2 Likes

And what, you’re too good for the 5 second rule?

La de friggin da, Klawdy.

7 Likes

I’m tipping he did that anyway.

But it still doesn’t help with the regret/pain felt, of losing that perfect culinary moment.

2 Likes

You don’t get this fat being too good for the 5 second rule.

But it was just a splodgey mess so in the bin it went. It’s probably going to play on my mind as much as Wallis in the 99 prelim did.

4 Likes

Since I never actually was voted out while trying to save you all from @deckham a couple of weeks ago, here’s a song

2 Likes

Wake the FK up!

Yes

Yes

Good rockin track.

La-de-fkn-da, you lot.
It’s been 24 hours, and Little Miss Baakkeerr is still a Swans supporter! She will not be moved. I know it could’ve been the filth or scum, but still… this is very uncool. I feel I’ve failed as a parent.
I fear that if our ■■■■■■■ team doesn’t have some success (and soon) this may be a permanent arrangement…

2 Likes

yes

Luckily were going to win the flag this year.

1 Like

Ahem, sorry to be that guy, but I think you need to hand back your blitz membership until this situation is remedied.

4 Likes

Yep

Yes

Maybe just point out the kind of people that are Swan’s supporters, like @Diggers. That’ll get her back on board in no time.

Yes to the song.