The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

I’ll give it a yes as well.

Wrong. :wink:

So, I remember Caustic Soda from their appearances on Recovery. I listened to quite a few of their songs a year ago (that I found on YouTube). This song is tight. Kinda reminds me of Green Day. Anyway, I like it. Cool bass player. Big yes from me.

Soz that I have missed your set.

2 Likes

Wow.

6-6

This set might be setting records for the most cliffhangers

1 Like

3 Likes

Drive by yep (sorry, I just couldn’t kill you @mrjez)

3 Likes

@mrjez…is he the most liked poster here???

Nobody wants to kill him…just like Bambi :wink:

1 Like

I think we have truly found the one and only good bloke in this thread, getting very well looked after, kissed on by the KoK. :grin:

3 Likes

Not sure what’s going on in here. I thought for sure if I played my own band things would head south.

3 Likes

I literally couldn’t kill you, Bambi, however, I actually like the song, so well played.

1 Like

I feel like you’re playing some sort of internet Zen mind trick on us all…and we are helpless before it

2 Likes

Something’s getting pulled behind the scenes. I could play Killing In The Name Of, or even Nightwish, and get through it seems.

And Nerds. :wink:

1 Like

Cheers for the yesses on the last song, folks.

1 Like

Cabal or PDRofJR?!

1 Like

Oi…enough of the Nightwish negativity or I will escape your Zen mind trap and vote no

1 Like

However…if you do play Nightwish, you’ll certainly get my vote :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, what’s next?

I’ll keep going with faves but try to stick the landing with an extra degree of difficulty, a cover by Radiohead.

Are you trying to win me over Jez? Because it’s been on regular rotation for over 10 years for me so…

A gigantic YES

1 Like

Reading this made me feel like Beat Takeshi in Outrage. :laughing:

A week off Blitz. So much to catch up on. Fine cover. Yes.