The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

images%20(15)

1 Like

Herculean effort, Jez-san.

Although it is my preference to see you cross that finish line, I accept that the time demands are too unreasonable.

Iā€™ve always thought that abstaining from voting is a game killer. And very unfair on the DJ in the booth. A combo of punters being too busy to vote (I was off Blitz all last week) & familiarity/increased abstentions have crept in of late.

I once proposed a time cap on voting for songs. Take the count at the end of a day or after a set period of time. Might be time to revisit and discuss this idea. We are all busy & arenā€™t always around at the same time, but thatā€™s cool. We shouldnā€™t have to be. A time cap would keep the thread chugging along & is fair on the DJ in the booth (who needs to keep checking in all the time). Just an idea.

2 Likes

Mondays is typically a slow time for this thread. People get blitzed out after a weekend this time of year.

Thereā€™s always 4-after-5, of course.

Itā€™s GOT time!

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any this season. sshhh! Prepurchased on google play so can start watching tomorrow.

Yep. Go for it @Crazy_Bomber

Sorry everyone, work is ramping up and I never expected to still be in. Iā€™ve been hoping to get ousted for a few days, knowing I canā€™t keep checking in when I need to.

2 Likes

Top job Jez. Reckon you could have knocked me off the perch if you wanted to.

2 Likes

Haha, just the former. Iā€™ve been falling asleep on my feet in recent weeks through workload/family yet staying up late the past week checking here instead of getting enough sleep just in case those last votes come in and people are waiting for me. Iā€™m not built for long sets.

3 Likes

Cheers. The next two ā€œffs vote me out!ā€ tracks I had lined up Iā€™ll keep them for another time.

2 Likes

Boo. Iā€™ve just caught up and was all ready to vote on the KOK song. And nothing.

1 Like

Come on @mrjez, two songs is all it will take to achieve that glorious dream of being a KOK, albeit a joint KOK. Three will bring you immortality. Can you do it? You know you can!!!

3 Likes

People can wait for when you are ready jez, if you have to wait so long for votes, everyone can work around you when it comes to posting songs.

2 Likes

Are we waiting for @mrjez or what?

No, youā€™re up dude. Go for it.

1 Like

The KOK has spoken.

Iā€™m not sure how long Iā€™ll last given the Jez love fest. Hereā€™s an Aussie boy.

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy! Yep.

2 Likes

Nice choice. YES That 4 seater Ferrari was alright too.

1 Like

Sorry I havenā€™t been around for your set @mrjez. Life got in the way. I intend to go through and listen to every track when I have time.

Have a free Yes @Crazy_Bomber

2 Likes

First ball free yes.