The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Sorry about the expletives further up everyone. Was a bit frustrated last night.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure we can accept erratic behaviour like that in this thread, @Klawdy.

4 Likes

I might have to go and spend some time with WOB as penance.

I thought that was perfectly fine & didnā€™t warrant an apology. Hambo linking your words to his song was also very clever. The DJ King thread is our sanctuary. Feel free to say whatever you like, ā– ā– ā– ā– . :rofl:

Thanks mate.

I may have partaken in 1 or 7 beverages last night. When I woke up this morning I had this feeling of guilt.

Facebook: All clear.
Review thread: All clear.
DJ thread: Ahhh there it is moron.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Itā€™s kinda cute that you think that was foul language.

Iā€™ve used worse in a good mood, after a win, when sober.

And then there is WOBā€¦

5 Likes

Yes to sacking the coach.

Wait, which thread is this? Ohā€¦ well, that makes 7.

4 Likes

Meltdown of epic proportions last night. Kinda funny upon reflection. He must have been para. Created a series of threads saying the same thing. Abused mods. Basically, he requested a ban & they obliged. Kinda feel sorry for him, though, but prolly the best for him to focus on his other interests right now & have a spell away from footy. And the biggest learning for WOB should be thisā€¦ā€™Never, ever, leave the sanctuary that is the DJ King threadā€™. #butvitsashane #thosedamnvitaminsagain

3 Likes

Yes cause different and we need more different in this thread

I really wish I witnessed it. It would have been more entertaining than the football.

2 Likes

I like to have this well controlled, mature and respectful type of facade. It doesnā€™t always work out that way unfortunately.

2 Likes

I like when that facade cracks & the other, darker Klawdy side emerges. :laughing:

Speaking of which, whereā€™s Decks? @Deckham

And spin ā€˜er up, Crazy one. @Crazy_Bomber

Blitz is as much fun as touring a graveyard today.

Hmmm, that side was moody as fark last night. Not much fun that one.

My staffy, Zac, was moody last night. I let him out for a ā– ā– ā– ā–  & he gobbled down a beetle that was camped on my decking. Dunno why - but I couldnā€™t stop laughing. The beetle didnā€™t deserve that wrath, but such is life.

1 Like

I really, really enjoy this type of music so if anyone else has a cache of this in their backpocket and they donā€™t play it in these threads please PM me, I love hearing it.

Sort of interestingā€¦but using @Deckhamā€™s patented scoring method I can only give this

Therefore my vote is No

Itā€™s kind of Chillstep.

I liked it.

Yes.

1 Like

2 Likes

This

1 Like