The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

I am not amused.

Surely Mormont??

3 Likes

Ok I stand corrected.

1 Like

6-2 I think
Thought I would post to get this thread back to the top.

Yes

At last lol

+
Good guy bonus of 39.

=

Yes.

Edit: and I have nfi why that went bold.

1 Like

I can’t work out whether you’re a 14 yo who just likes looking at girly bewbies, or a 60+ who is trying to get Hip with the Dance Scene.

Have a Yes in any case.

2 Likes

Or c) I could just like trolling everybody? :wink:

3 Likes

Her name sounds familiar. But, I haven’t heard this song before. And it’s also very yucky. But, yes.

You’d know her from the Flashdance soundtrack no doubt. Hey, didn’t you propose playing Maniac at some stage?

1 Like

yes

Yep

So I’m back from a long weekend out on the farm to find a new KoK and a new current DJ

Hearty congrats to @hambo for taking the crown…well deserved (and I’m sure you’ll do a better job that the previous (cabal infested) KoK)

Have a yes for this song for no other reason than that I feel like voting that way

Ha! Yes, that must be where I’ve heard her before.

I did plan to play Maniac for the next Blonde DJ, but, PP2 beat me to the punch and played it in his last set.

Well, finally back in Shitney after a nine hour drive from Melbourne, find I’ve been equated to Davos, which I’ll take. I can be an onion knight. Anyhoo’s have a yes which is 7-0 and give me a better song next.

2 Likes

Yes

Yes

And I saw the name and immediately thought “Gloria”

1 Like

Was never a huge fan of the track but thought I’d do the right thing and watch the clip…over…and over again to make sure of my decision.

Yes…just.

2 Likes