The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

are you in the non-voting cabal with johnRain and wimmera1?

2 Likes

I can only answer that truthfully if you join me.

How can he join you if he doesnā€™t know which cabal he needs to apply to?

1 Like

:sunglasses::face_with_monocle::robot::bomb::hole:

That clears things upā€¦not

Unless youā€™re implying that your cabal is the ā€œsunglass, monocle wearing robot bomb throwers who live in holesā€ cabal

1 Like

Iā€™d reckon Iā€™d apply for that one. Iā€™m in.

1 Like

It does sound kinda cool, doesnā€™t it.

Gee, if @Deckham hasnā€™t copyrighted it, I think I might :wink:

ā– ā– ā– ā– .
I thought I was being obtuse.

1 Like

That old chestnut

2 Likes

You just wish your crappy cabal had such a cool name oh jealous one

ā– ā– ā– ā–  you all and ā– ā– ā– ā–  your cabalā€™s. Nobody invited me into a cabal so Iā€™m just gonna have to have my own cabal of one. Anyone want to join me?:worried:

4 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that your invitational technique needs some refinement :rofl:

3 Likes

Youā€™re right - I counted PP2 response to my question as a second yes out of sheer disbelief that it got through. :joy:

Think thatā€™s cause for disqualification? Might have to wait for a ruling from King Hambo as it sets a dangerous precedent for future DJs

And yes Iā€™m happy to be part of your cabal 2.0 LB as I havenā€™t been invited either - donā€™t think weā€™re ā€œfrigginā€™ coolā€ enough. :crazy_face:

And curse you @hambo :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, I didnā€™t want to say no to you when you asked me to step into the booth because youā€™re too nice for me to refuse your request. Happy to do a 2-3 song set but this is ridiculous now. Iā€™m gonna start pming people to beg for no votesā€¦but Iā€™ve got to find another song now sigh.

1 Like

On a side note - Iā€™m barely mature enough to be a dad - and Iā€™ve just become a grandfather :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats man, itā€™s a very nice feeling.

1 Like

Great news, Deckham, congrats!

1 Like

Do we need a yes.

Yes.

Oh and congrats Deckhand.

1 Like

lol. I said whatā€™s the worst thing that could happen? Now you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Donā€™t think we can disqualify you for cheating as it was an honest mistake.

Congrats to Grandpa Deckham. We might get to hear some of those old fashioned grandpa tunes soon.

2 Likes