The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

One hour, I’m making the call. You’re up @Davo

4 Likes

You haven’t been around awhile, we don’t name people anymore, you just storm the decks if you want to.

In fact people now make excuses not to play.

Go @davo

4 Likes

Yeah.
Excellent timing, Davo.
Amazing.

better watch out or grandpa @Deckham will play The Veterans in honour of Anzac Day.

Congrats, Decks.

1 Like

bah…you and your twirly whirly childish music! in MY DAY we had REAL music. We danced…oh, how we danced. I remember my sweet love, leaning back in my arms, as I spun her around the May Pole. Excited cries from the village folk, as the wandering minstrels roamed o’er the green, a’hoppin and a’skippin - a’lutin and a’rootin! What days they were, I tell ya! Now…NOW…you have …ff…ff…fingers!! Fingers typing typing letters everywhere, like drunken fuckern blind ants …everywhere! What has happened? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US???

7 Likes

Decks at one of his “dances”

4 Likes

That’s Decks last week at the Michael Jackson appreciation society get together.

That’s strictly a Thriller related comment BTW. Nothing to do with recent revelations.

2 Likes

Okie dokie

1 Like

I enjoyed that…a very nice start to your latest set

Yes

Yep. :+1:t2:

Excellent. YES

Yes

Yes

Great start to the day. Yes.

Yes.

It’s no last post or reveille but it’s not a bad way to start ANZAC Day. Have a yes. I won’t be around until after the game, off to march in Sydney. Have a great day everyone.

7 Likes

Good work LB!

That’s 7 @Davo. Spin again.