The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Shame on you.
It’s time to be tough. This is no laughing matter.
Get out the big guns.

I think you need to address the cause of this. What is so attractive about them? Get the good pics of Parish, Tippa, Mozzie and do your best.

Yep, to the song

Yes to song and littlemissBaker

It’s truly mystifying. Normally these things are traceable to friend/s, teachers, family… The teacher is a Crows fan. Friends are the usual array of either clubs who’ve had recent success (Tigers, Hawks) or big clubs.
It can’t be the jumper & colours? Wouldn’t have thought red & white is particularly alluring to someone who likes pink and purple and princesses…

Where da fuq did the Swans come from? I mean, no-one under the age of 80 (“go Bloods”) actually follows them, do they?

I can’t believe you haven’t shown her a pic of Guelfi yet.

1 Like

Anyway I digress…
Expedient yes to song…

C’mon @frosty that is 9-0 FFS where’s the song FFS

1 Like

Red and white mixed together makes pink…

Young girl - swans are graceful…may be the attraction.
What you need, is to show her just how horrible swans can be. Hmmm…are they? Let me check.

2 Likes

Sorry to be so blunt…but you have failed.

I’ve always believed that the one major job I had as a parent was to make sure any offspring followed The Bombers.

I live in Perth and my daughter is a more fanatical Essendon supporter than I am.

Now that’s parenting :wink:

(I’ve even managed to sway a few nieces and nephews in the right direction)

8 Likes

Apologies, got distracted by some teenage stresses.

I thought you were older than that.

4 Likes

I did not enjoy that at all.

No.

Angry mumble rock on Sunday morning? free yes.

Yes OK, not derivative.

Yes

57/100

No. Not enjoyable.
In fact, The Drones have been played in here before (maybe more the once). Pretty sure I actively disliked them then too.

1 Like

4-2 I think, if @Deckham was a yes?

Well that depends.
Do you consider ‘57/100’ a pass mark?