The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Dude, can you say hi to your missus, Georgina Hope “Gina” Rinehart, for me? Ta. :wink:

I did but hey it was mine to start with.

I consider the track interesting more than I’d consider it good, but still yes.

1 Like

My missus can’t sit still for a minute and burns calories a fair bit faster than Gina. Happy for her to be barking orders at hapless staff instead of me.

You get a pass. Same thing happened to me in Up’s set, although I nobly abstained.

So now you want me to vote les. :stuck_out_tongue:

This track is kinda borderline for me. Not really my thing. You’ll get through, though, as PP2 will follow Peos and Jez will either vote yes or abstain. And you did have a subtle dig at my mate, Kasey, so…have a no.

Yes

@Preliminary_Point2

Johnny’s constant stream of jealous tears has got me thinking… Should we start an actual Cabal? Like, proper?

I apologize for the subtle dig, was outta line.

You would do it via PM (if legit), but you are playing it out well. The cabal exists.

That didn’t work too well for Davo, barnz and Crazy. Obvious cabals don’t work; rebellions happen.

1 Like

Imagine if we actually tried.

2 Likes

Those crazy kids just needed a responsible mentor.

Johnny tried…

Accepted. Thank you. I didn’t really think you were that serious, but there was a subtle dig, so I appreciate your sincerity. He is of our ilk and a lovely bloke.

1 Like

I’ve made my distaste of dubstep pretty well known before.

And…FFS! :laughing:

Hey, you signed the contract, you know the rules.

Vote how the Cabal tells you.

2 Likes

How funny is it that he still hasn’t voted…proves my point.

This must be why I haven’t been invited to join one