The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Beef tenderoni.

4 Likes

What the ■■■■ is going on in this thread?
Cant you kids play nice for just one night?
Some serious lols though.

1 Like

WHAT THE ■■■■ IS GOING ON IN HERE???
DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO GO TO BED???

Man, that was so much fun last night. Moo. :cow:

5 Likes

Ah yes I think

Cabal membership now open for discerning recruits. You know who to “text” to take the next step.

4 Likes

Where’s the song?

It’s official now, isn’t it? Good to see you getting into the cabal spirit. :laughing:

1 Like

The Shareef don’t like it
Rock the Cabal
Rock the Cabal

2 Likes

Where’s the farkin song?

Hambo’s not working till Sunday he’s gone on a bender.

Or sleeping in the slacker.

Hambo doesn’t mind a sleep in. Helps when the wifey is the main breadwinner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Johnny is now sluggishly throwing hungover punches.

5 Likes

I feel wicked, dude.

That’s what the cow said.

Yeah, & then I ate him. :fork_and_knife:

No bull?

WTAF again?!!!

I keep missing when this thread goes off on another run lately, all that boring Y/N/Y/N - play another song, is just filler for when people go nuts in here. That’s the real pay off. And it is all better live.

I see i didn’t get the memo from either of the establishment cabals, going to go off on my own and give the people what they truly want (drain the swamp) Trump style.

Building the wall, paid for by the non DJ King posters of blitz, will begin next week.

8 Likes

@Azza78 - check out the Cabal insignia on Peos’ avatar. :laughing:

Sorry, man. I wasn’t planning to drink last night, but when I do, you know…sheet happens. The thread needs a spicy injection from time to time. It has been kinda on life support recently.

2 Likes