The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

What’s with the foot fetish craze today?

First we have @Deckham posting pics of him and his new crocs and now LB is playing songs with people playing keyboards with their bare feet.

This is just going too far and it must stop.

No

1 Like

It certainly wasn’t that

Hmm, different, but I made it to the end - yep

1 Like

All those in favour of granting all future Swoodly songs an automatic 5 no vote punishment straight away, say I!

1 Like

I like you even more. I have had a Honeysmack track lined up for a while, but haven’t found the right moment to play it. You will fit in very well here.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

1 Like

Gee…playing the Adam Goodes card now are you.

Well, here’s my response:

3 Likes

There’s a cocktail bar in Geelong called 18th Amendment which is a fantastic place and that track LB, would be right at home there.

But not here.

No

3 Likes

I agree…now we just have to wait for “Swoodly” to join Blitz, come into the thread, get a spin and play a tune.

Ooh, JR loves strewth, JR loves strewth!

Get a room you two…

4 Likes

I lost the password to @Langers4 account,

5 Likes

Not my bag, LB, but it was OK. Had some character, unlike that previous abomination you played (which I can’t believe made it through). Yes.

You’ve always been jealous of my relationships - concerning both genders. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You used to love me, until you realised I’d never be KoK.

It’ll happen to you too @Strewth. Be careful…

7 Likes

Well if this one gets through I think I’ll surprise a few with the next one I’ve got tee’d up.

1 Like

I was your biggest fan & dragged you to the summit, but you fluffed it. Deal with it, mate. And remember the nefarious unit that truly killed you. The…

All true. And when I was ousted you dropped me like a hot potato. Why won’t you return my calls, JR? WHY??

2 Likes

Cabal was the answer.

And the hot potato stuff? I prefer cold spaghetti & mashed banana. Woo…wiggy, wiggy…

1 Like

You only get a few of these per set. Use them wisely. Yes

2 Likes