The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yes

5 - 5

@strewth you are polarising.

2 Likes

@Strewth we are back to slow voting again

makes zipper noise

2 Likes

Whereā€™s that farking snail gone?

3 Likes

Iā€™m following the rules until someone explicitly says to spin again.

All seemed pretty predictable until that Rock DJ ending, another just Yes

6-5

Expedient yep

2 Likes

See, I really like Cheap Trick. Their run of albums from 1976 through to 1979 (Self-titled, In Colour, Heaven Tonight, At Budokan, Dream Police) are fantastic.

In the 80ā€™s though, the genius ponytails at Epic thought it would be a good idea to start marketing them as ā€œc ock-rockā€ i.e. fluff the hair, team them up with whatever songwriter/s and producers were vogue at the time, and smother their records with keyboards, drum machines, wailing back-up vocalists and cavernous reverb on the drums. They werenā€™t the first or last rock act to suffer that fate. They may have ā€œshifted unitsā€ during that time (e.g. The Flameā€¦BLEUUUUGGGHHHHā€¦ not even the band themselves like itā€¦), but the results were pure and utter S H I T!!!

CTā€™s reputation took an absolute beating during that time, and theyā€™ve never quite recovered from it (despite still managing to be a mighty live band).

Unfortunately this song reminds me uncomfortably of bad Cheap Trick (and horrid 80ā€™s rock in general - it actually reminds me of that awful St Elmoā€™s Fire song) and Iā€™m consequently forced to give it a NO.

5 Likes

Iā€™m almost exactly of the same mind as above.

Yes.

Thatā€™s pretty bad, but yes for the video

Cheesy as balls, but as a massive Transformers fan how could I possibly say no?

YES

1 Like

I knew thereā€™d be at least one.

1 Like

Yep

@BAAKKEERRRR was succinct as usual and summed this song up perfectly. yes

1 Like

Of courseā€¦

3 Likes

Have a I love St. Elmoā€™s fire Yes

2 Likes