The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Wife likes Placebo a whole lot. Plays them all the time.

I’d rather burst my eardrums with a pencil.

NO

Great stuff, Swoods.

Yeah, Nancy Boy (from their self-titled debut album) was the song that initially piqued my interest in the band. Late 90s - mid-00s - I was right into them.

And after all that support I gave you during your run for the KOKdom. Not even a first ball yes. Boo.

Your wife is a lady of impeccable taste…when it comes to music. :crazy_face:

Your support for Adamski gets it over the line, but it’s a bare yes. The anchor for Placebo has always been the bloke’s whiny, whiny voice.

Thanks, I guess. See, I reckon Brian Molko makes Placebo such an awesome band. Prolly not a good analogy - but kinda how Vince Neil was integral to Mötley. Some singers just can’t be replaced from their respective bands.

p.s. I have a classic power-pop song in the vaults that I have wanted to play for a while, so hope you will be around for it.

Yeah nah no free passes for Placebo.

I haven’t listened yet but this is the good band with the awful singer that sounds like he’s got a clothes peg on his nose?

1 Like

That’s the one.

True. Doesn’t mean I have to like him.

Easy yes.

1 Like

Luckily I only apportion 1/10th of my vote to vocals. 90/100

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Someone is missing out here. @wimmera1

Now that I’m spinning again I can log in as me and give myself a yes. (Are we still running with this?)

6 Likes

Well, it is true, so of course we are

Don’t forget your @Strewth vote as well

1 Like

Swoods just got owned, man. Ha!

1 Like

Pfft…owned my ■■■■…the depths that you’re prepared to stoop to in order to get an extra vote or two is just sad :cry:

Alcoholic kind of mood
Lose my clothes, lose my lube
Cruising for a piece of fun
Looking out for number one
Different partner every night
So narcotic outta sight
What a gas
What a beautiful ■■■

Can’t stand his voice. Negatory from me

It appears that it was 7-1 at Jez-san’s vote.