The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

A power-pop classic for Bakes. @BAAKKEERRRR

1 Like

Yes - I was considering ā€œSick Of Itā€ for my set.

1 Like

Transvision Vamp or The Primitives? Goā€¦

Yes

1 Like

The latter. Easily.
As mentioned v.early in DJK, I once met Wendy James. Much less alluring in the flesh - tiny, pock-marked face, make-up so thick itā€™d been applied with a crop-dusterā€¦

1 Like

Thought so. :joy:

I remember this well, dude. In fact, it is the reason that I went with ā€˜Crashā€™ instead of risking ā€˜Baby, I Donā€™t Careā€™.

Prob wouldā€™ve yessed Baby I Donā€™t Care too - itā€™s an OK tune.
You really do have dossiers!

3 Likes

Nah, itā€™s a memory thing. Bahahahaha.

Yep

1 Like

Just call him J. Edgar from now on

My recently departed Dad had the best, most vivid memory of anyone I have ever met. He would regale me with stories of specific days (yep - he could remember both the date and actual day) when stuff went down. It was a mind-blowing talent. I have a pretty decent memory, but nothing like my Dad. The only person I have ever met close to that (my Dadā€™s) level is @Socks_and_Sandals

Primitives every day. No contest. YES

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

I thought my memory was pretty good, but Iā€™ve got nothing on you JRā€¦You even put Mrs Baakkeer in the shadeā€¦ damn woman remembers everythingā€¦

3 Likes

To balance things out my memory is rubbish. I thought I was on Ebay earlier trying to buy a bottle of Sullivanā€™s Cove.

3 Likes

No, no. That was good. You were buying it for a friend in Japan, I think.

Thanks for the reminder. I need Jezā€™s postal address. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes to song.

Same as mine, so I will send it to you shortly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes