The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

1 Like

yessssss!

1 Like

I never got into these guys originally. Then I got into New order and still didn’t like Joy Division so I’m not one of those old guys that likes their stuff. Dunno why but it was only a couple of years ago that I started to appreciate the band. I still don’t get the clipped Bass sound but have come around to them. YES

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

4-0

Yes

I’m still at sentence 2 of “Exercises in Appreciating Joy Division”. This one starts well enough for a YES but that final primal chanting section still puts me off a little.

Yes to the primitives, but a No for Joy Division.

300 posts later and it’s a yes to Joy Division

I can remember reading somewhere that Joy Division were a good deal louder and heavier live than they were on record, particularly in their early days. It’s a shame they couldn’t/wouldn’t/didn’t go closer to their live sound because they’re recorded stuff has always felt somewhat bland to me.

Pretty sure you’ve got 7 ayes already JR so whilst redundant, it’s another NO from me.

I told my wife this and she agreed wholeheartedly. “Placebo is much better than most of the ■■■■ you listen to!”

Yes, dear.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Johnny wants his crown back. Yes

2 Likes

who does have the crown right now? and how many spins?

Is it still Prelim? 21 or 22 perhaps?

Nah. It’s Hambo & around one million spins.

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry Hambo.

1 Like

yes Abso ■■■■■■■ lutely

1 Like