The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

That memory of yours is something else.

1 Like

From their second album, Odyssey. Coincidentally, a Scottish mate of mine (in Tokyo) gave me a copy of that album & that’s how I came to know them.

Rain by name, Rainman by nature…

6 Likes

Odyssey has a cool Boredoms cover. #osakarepresent

1 Like

Ha. Just watched/listened to ‘Have Fun Tonight’. I see what you mean now. I misinterpreted your post. I thought you were having a dig at club music by calling it gay, but you literally meant ‘gay club’ music. Too funny. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, yeah very sweaty ■■■■■■■■■■ stuff.

1 Like

Not my bag. It’s a no from me.

5-1.

Just a No for the Pet Shop Floyd.

Better than I thought it was going to be.

YES

1 Like

yes

1 Like

OK, this will prolly dive & bomb. It wasn’t the next track/song I had in mind at this stage, but I wanna take a punt on it.

I recently finished reading Jon Krakauer’s book, ‘Under the Banner of Heaven’. It is a non-fictional story about a horrific double homicide carried out by fundamentalist Mormons in the States. I subsequently discussed this story & cults in general with a mate of mine. This prompted me to play this song. A few may recall the gossip that surrounded BOC early doors - with references to David Koresh, etc.

Reminds me a little of something I once did in a drunken stupor.

1 Like

Please tell me more. I promise not to forget it. :wink:

Next time I’m drunk, I’ll find it and post it.

2 Likes

Thats probably not the worst track I’ve heard in these threads. Definitely top 5, though.

That was ■■■■■■■ awful, JR.

NO

I fully expected it to polarise. For those who dig BOC, they will prolly recognise it as one of their better tracks. Saying that, the list is quite extensive.

yes

1 Like

Start drinking!

Yes

2 Likes

I’ll prolly be a little that way tonight - going out to dinner, birthday tomorrow.

3 Likes