The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Have never watched Trainspotting, subject matter has no appeal. Wasn’t really enjoying this song until the drum kicked in which elevated it. yes

Happy birthday to my fellow Gemini’s in @Hoffy and @deckham. Hope you both have a ripper day.

3 Likes

I’ll accept most fx in their place and when used to good effect… well, except vocoder - that sh its me…

1 Like

I went to a Club Med singles party in New Caledonia when this first came out. It was the theme song to the start of the day’s drinking games at the resort and I didn’t know what the track was until about 18 months later.

Massive fark yes!

2 Likes

HBD to you as well, LB. And there is another DJ (sorry - dossier confidentiality applies) who celebrated a BD last Sun, so there are 4 of you. Gemini explosion. Just make sure you lock it up, as the native fauna are known to be dodgy. :wink:

5 Likes

Picture that Gem in a peacock green (kinda turquoise) and as a 2-door coupe and you’ve got my first car…

1 Like

How do I play in this game again?!!?

Always vote No to any dance/trance or other electronic crap

Like this

NO to this latest piece of crap

1 Like

No! I just couldn’t imagine you driving such wheels with your turtle neck and loose-leaf paper notes critiquing the performance of the latest band you had seen. :grin:

1 Like

Vote yes and you are in with a chance of obtaining the keys to the DJ booth. Vote no and the wait is long and tortuous (think months).

1 Like

I vote yes!

Love underworld!

5 Likes

Wow…such lies…@JohnRain has finally lost the plot. :rofl:

Everybody knows that you get a go if you just put your hand up these days

Is that why you’ve been delving into the depths of your home in recent times? :laughing:

1 Like

Basically, listen to a song and vote yes or no depending on whether you like it or not. Hang around a while and you will get nominated to step up to the turntable.

Semi official (unofficial really) rules in the first post of the thread, along with a helpful link that has a list of all the songs that have been played over multiple threads.

3 Likes

Such a nice answer LB

Remind me to give you an automatic Yes for your first song in your next set.

1 Like

7-2 JR spin em dude

You are wise beyond your years, Ben. It is duly noted.

You can’t lose what never existed in the first place. :crazy_face:

No. I will nominate a successor as is my proclivity. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

And there is a good chance that your nominee will reject the nomination (as is their proclivity) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You are scaring Ben off.

No I’m not…he’s still here somewhere aren’t you Ben?

Ben???

Are you there Ben???

Fark…we’ve lost Ben (I blame JR)

Nah Just went though the list and see a band not played yet

2 Likes