The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Do I get to play a song?

1 Like

No…not yet…the current DJ (in this case @JohnRain) keeps playing songs if he gets 7 Yes votes before he gets 7 No votes.

When he eventually gets 7 No votes for a song, he is out and has to nominate a replacement.

Be careful though as he has dossiers on all of us in here and subliminally tracks our music preferences.

He’s almost impossible to vote out once he gets going.

2 Likes

Got it!

So, what kinda music are you into, Ben? :laughing:

Give me a sec. My other fam have just walked in.

6 yes’s one more and JR spins again

Dunno where the vote count is at, but NO to Born Slippy.

Shouting lager lager lager… yes

1 Like

20 minutes since your last track got through so where’s the next song.

Using my own tracking technology, I have worked out it’s time you played something I will like. :grin:

The record number of songs in a row makes you the King :wink:

reinforcing the idea that @mrjez @JohnRain and I are the same person

1 Like

Aha! So “my other fam has dropped in” is code for"logging out now, coming back as my other account". Gotcha!!!

3 Likes

They’re onto us! Switch back to…

How long do you have, hang on dogs need attention :wink:

Well played Bakes…good to see you’re coming around to my theory about the Ghidorah cabal

Being Tasmanian, I could easily be operating two accounts and still be separate people.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

OK - am gunna switch tack here - most likely to my detriment. Unplanned for. I had a combo of ‘safe’ and ‘unique’ songs to play, however, I read the sad news earlier of Dave Mustaine’s cancer diagnosis. So, a dedication song to Dave. Not from their best album by a long shot, but this song has a growl that I like. And cancer is such a muthfcka. Bought this album upon its release in '88 from Sight 'n Sound in Boronia (have discussed this before). Man, I was a bogan back then. Nothing like my current incarnation - to Swoods massive and endless disappointment. Soz about the remastering @Yossarian

3 Likes

Just went back and listened to the Fisherspooner song…a cracker. Any recommendations on where to start exploring their catalogue?

First two albums are best.

1 Like

Megadeth are definitely far from a favourite band, but I enjoy a lot of heavier music, so this gets a guilty by association Yes

1 Like

Second that, Vander.