The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

2 Likes

A- things are heating up. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Agreed, hence the apology. Here is a make-up song as penance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

p.s. I remember the day this album was released. My mate moved to Montrose. Massive house with heaps of land and a huge swimming pool. My younger bro and I would visit him all the frickin time and spend 1/2 the day doing bombs in his pool and listening to this album. Ah, such a simpler time. Ha.

1 Like

Have you heard Municipal Waste?

Easy yes to anthrax, listened to that exact album earlier tiday at work

1 Like

Ha. Yep - but I was strictly dance music when they hit the scene.

TBH, I only realise now (as I am older) how bad my ā€˜pigeon-holeā€™ proclivity was in terms of different genres of music. I could never (openly) enjoy multiple and competing (?) genres at the same time. It almost seemed sacrilegious back in the day to do so. You were either a punk/bogan/headbanger or something else when I was growing up.

I ended up transitioning into dance/electronic music, but it was a fairly slow transition. Once it hit me, I pretty much abandoned all the old stuff that I used to love in terms of rock/punk/new wave/metal etc. Even when I was a bogan, I loved heaps of other stuff, but I pretty much hid that from mates. Self-preservation was a big thing back in those days.

Itā€™s only been in the past 5-10 years that I have really started rediscovering/getting back into some of the old stuff from multiple genres that I used to love. This thread has really piqued my interest again. I love the variety in here.

1 Like

I know this feeling well.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

We understand and relate to each other very well. Swoods will love that. :rofl:

4-0

@JohnRain

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Iā€™m here. Whatā€™s up? You gotta vote on songs in this game. Yes or no. Ha. Join in, dude. You dropped by a while ago, but disappeared. We need new blood.

efa

Yes

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

I donā€™t even have to listen. Phew!

Spin.

1 Like

Yeah, it looks safe to pop my head in again.

2 Likes