The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yes, yes, yes. Easy yes.

1 Like

4-0 :joy:

1 Like

Sister Bliss at Summadayze. Yeah, baby.

1 Like

I’ve never really been that into faithless, but this was ok. It’s enough to scrape a yes out of me.

1 Like

Pretty much this ^^^

Further points off for Faithless inflicting Dido on the world too…
A very lame and disinterested yes.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

4-0

1 Like

yes

1 Like

A greatest hits set hey?

Yes, but you can do better.

1 Like

Ha. It wouldn’t be the DJ King thread without you levelling that at me every set that I play, despite dropping Metallica, Faith No More and Talking Heads in your last marathon set. :crazy_face: I reckon this set has been quite eclectic and I am enjoying it. Am a bit torn where to go from here, though. When in doubt, go for fun.

So, I was cleaning up some old records last night. I came across Devo’s ‘DEV-O Live’ album from their 1980 Freedom of Choice tour. It was one of Dad’s records that I brought back to Japan a few months ago. Had ‘Girl U Want’ lined up, which is a great song, but in light of your comment, I will go with a song from their following album, ‘New Traditionalists’ - a quirky AF number and dig at their new legion of Johnny-come-lately fans who perhaps didn’t fully appreciate their tunes. Sorry about the vid quality - you will need to turn the sound up a bit. There is a better version out there, but the vid is fun and I wanted to include it. Laser spud-guns. Ha.

1 Like

The film clip just got it over the line.

Did I mention just?

Yes.

1 Like

The lyrics are pretty darn funny as well. :laughing:

Ha ha! yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I reckon your well ahead in the subtle set advice stakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I ‘reply’ to PMs seeking advice. Ha.

Now this I can give an unqualified and unequivocal YES to.

1 Like

3-0

Have a yes, as I trudge off to work.

1 Like

I had you in mind for my next song (if this gets through). Might have to reconsider. Take it easy.