The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Thanks. Won’t be back to Hiroshima for a while, though. Can you recommend some places in Naha? Or Shinjuku? :hugs:

Ok, now this guy is definitely not me.

6 Likes

YES

1 Like

We hit up this little place a few blocks from the ground zero atomic bomb site. Was so good, and the gyoza was fantastic. We got a second order of gyoza - would have smashed another okonimiyaki but was much too full.

Usually a pretty good indication. I never knew there was such a thing until now. Just another reason to get up there.

Sure can, but rain check, as am about to head out for some okon tucker now.

This will prolly bomb, so my noms in order are:

@Hoffy

@frosty

@AVanderScreamer

@Deckham

@up_up

@Kj_11

Apologies to the Tassie bloke, but he vanished.

If it sneaks through, I’ll be back with some tunes shortly.

1 Like

I don’t mind those beats as a backdrop to me folding laundry. Yes

Speaking of graffiti, in recent times there have been reports of Aussie idiots tagging in Kyoto and getting caught and booted. Wrong place for that, bozos.

1 Like

Oh wow. Eating my pizza and Rockwiz was on. Paul Dempsey from Something for Kate was bad enough but then he did a Hall and Oates song (Out of Touch) and it was so dreadful. Silly me thought it would be the worst thing I heard tonight nay this year but no, how wrong could I be? NO

2 Likes

No!

Yes

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Have a nice guy No.

What’s the play count up to now?

Is @JohnRain trying for a bit of sneaky mid week KoK action?

Yippity yoppity yeap

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Hers my fav track of the night…it was so good i went back 2 nights ina row…even better both times i took opera house virgins lol

2 Likes

yes for paid in full… have a juicy fat vinyl copy of it!

2 Likes

JR is busy okonomiyaking it up, so he’s passed on his next song to me. @swoodley

https://youtu.be/EHC9HE7vazI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI

Edit: scroll down 4 posts for vid.

2 Likes

Has he managed to shift that stubborn crap yet?
There’s a man that needs waaayyy more fibre in his diet…

Wait did that not embed?

Nope he’s still straining to reach a second note.