The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

@mrjez…is this the one that JR wanted?

3 Likes

Nein.

And nein

Cheers. I @ ed you to make a deal of me being the one posting for… well, me… but thanks, I don’t know why it didn’t embed with either link.

2 Likes

I figured that was why you tagged me JR :wink:

2 Likes

WTF. I swear there’s only one Pixies song I really don’t like. Stop trolling me Johnny, put away that dossier. NO

Well, that was a pleasant surprise…straight to the playlist for this one.

Have a YES

1 Like

Of course it’s a yes.
Pretty safe by your standards Jez… uh… Strewth… uh… whoever you are this hour.

3 Likes

1 Like

Surely you jest? I’m not buying it. The crown is still safe. #nostress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know it looks like I’m protecting the crown but I legit don’t like this song. Doolittle would have been the perfect album without this.

Doolittle was a perfect album ‘because’ of this song. Just IMO.

Edit: The lyrics & lyrical style, Kim’s bass lines, string section/guitar solo, melody - so much to like about it.

Another magnificent Doolittle track.

1 Like

See, this one was an instant hit with me the very first time I heard it (was on the New, Used & Abused show on Triple R).
For whatever reason it took me a hell of a lot longer to warm to Here Comes Your Man. Love it now of course…

1 Like

Yeah I know. It’s a very popular song it just doesn’t work for me.

My son and his girlfriend have been playing Hey lately. She’s a good influence :smiley:

Yes, because it just has to be, but it’s safe as safe can be. I want a Banderas gif worthy track for the next one please.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Stop talking to yourself in such a public forum…people will start thinking you’re crazy

4 Likes

Yes to the pixies and yes to the song. Debaser still my fave but album is a cracker all around

1 Like

The best ruse I ever pulled on here was creating my “swoodley” account. I accidentally played my Severed Heads selection through it last Blond DJ, but it worked out ok in the end.

4 Likes

Can I PM it to you privately? Wait - why would I do that?

1 Like