The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Well played me…I mean you…or is it him?

1 Like

What’s the count?

Count of what - votes or multiple personalities?

2 Likes

more than you deserve for that tripe

1 Like

It’s 7-1 if up-up is a yes which is a fairly ssfe assumption. Play something good @JohnRain

2 Likes

KOK corrupts, even Hambo isn’t immune. OK - give us a min.

I’m being honest, just a little more outspoken than usual. Starting work at 8am on Wednesday and Thursday makes me a little cranky.

An honest and upfront KoK is what this thread has needed after the Trump like utterances of previous KoKs.

Be cranky if you need to be. :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

OK. It’s quite late. I’m buggered as well. This band hasn’t been played before and I reckon this is a good/ chilled late evening song. Some nice guitar sounds here. Night.

Not bad for an early morning wake-up tune, either.

YES

1 Like

Have a pre hernia surgery yes.

1 Like

Hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

yes for the song.

3 Likes

Nice sound. Yes

1 Like

Can’t even try to catch up, but this is a yes. What have I missed?

1 Like

Seconded.

1 Like

Erm… JR likes Okonomyaki (Hiroshima style preferably) and we’re no closer to solving the riddle of whether he and Jez are in fact one and the same.
Oh, and Hambo is cranky.
Did I leave anything out?

Yes to song.

3 Likes

So I get busy at work and miss Paid in full (the snoop version is pretty good to IMO) and the pixies.

This one gets a pass because you’d have had two yes votes for the previous tracks.

2 Likes

Lucky because I didn’t Yes the Pixies. Monkey is no more upbeat than Wave of Mutilation. Top song but not a DJ go-to in my book.

Ha. So, you were taking the p*ss then? I suspected that, but wasn’t sure, as you spelt it ‘Doolittle’ instead of ‘Do Little’. So, I took you at face value. You sneaky devil, you. :laughing:

p.s. Cheers @Strewth for the necessary vote then.