The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Enjoyed.

Yes.

1 Like

I enjoyed that almost as much as I enjoy the wonderful Billy’s Les Yeux sans Visage. YES

1 Like

I’ve always though of DJ King tracks in the context of songs I would dance to (defined broadly) at a club. So Debaser: tick, Here Comes Your Man: tick, but not so much those slower Doolittle ones. I love Wichita Lineman, How to Make Gravy and sundry others here which would not tap my toes or get my vote. You mentioned Green Christmas, I can only excuse that as a festive special, as you mentioned.

So Vitalic gets a Yes even if it doesn’t hold a candle to those other songs. Also at about 40 seconds into the clip the shoulder of the dancer on the right looks like her leg.

2 Likes

Wonderful. Thanks for your reply. I especially enjoy this part…

Brings a smile to my face.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

OK. I have to head out for an evening meeting. I am going to miss both the footy and the vote on this song. Will it be enough for me to join Hambo or will I fall agonisingly short by one song? Will be hard not to sneak a peek at this thread till later tonight. :laughing:

Am gunna go with a trip-hop song.

As I have previously mentioned, when Massive Attack released Mezzanine I was fairly blown away by it. They really nailed it on this album. Even now, it remains one of my all time fav albums. Rather than go with their more recognised song on this album, here is a darker tune that sounds frickin awesome on a good sound system. It’s about a lady lamenting a relationship filled with unrequited love. She stays and expresses her deep fear of being unable to recapture that feeling of loving & being loved. Or something like that anyway.

Enjoy. And thanks everyone. I’ve had a real blast with this set.

Yes…I did like that

1 Like

You drunk?

Yes

3 Likes

No…if it’s good (which I think this track is), I can appreciate the music.

You’re just worried that our tastes are starting to align more.

Do you want a few Nightwish track recommendations???

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

No need thanks mate. My bro inlaw is a power metal lover from waaay back should i ever get a brain injury and want to listen to some.

1 Like

Was looking for something to get me pumped up pre-game. This wasn’t it.

NO

Carryover NO for Billy Idol and whatever the fark that last abysmal PoS was…

Yes

1 Like

Rainman at a meeting. Oh look @strewth turns up. :joy:

5 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

5 -2 ???

Yes.

1 Like

Yes