The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Radio Rain Plays the Sh-t Hits of SMJ
“And the dreaded KoK killer has struck again,” said SMJ, pausing before sharing the details to his party-safe audience across the nation. Click. SMJ heard the door to the studio open behind him. Annoyed he raised a hand, gesturing the intruder to be quiet until he finished his report. “This time the KoK killer’s victim was an underground musician—a banjo player. The KoK decapitated his victim, removed his brains, and then drew his infamous KoK crown symbol on the wall with the victim’s blood!” SMJ paused again for effect. “The informal party scene is a dangerous, drug-fueled cesspool of gang violence and psychopathy! So, if you’re going to party, make sure you Party-safe! Now back to the Party-safe stream with the classic Spin Doctor’s tune, Two Princes…” SMJ flicked the switch taking him offline. “Davo, never interrupt me while I’m—“

“Davo is indisposed. And by indisposed I mean garroted with a mic lead.”

SMJ froze. He knew that voice. SMJ stood up from his desk, put up his hands, and turned around slowly. “How did you find us, Rain? This is a top secret location.”

“Socks and Sandals laptop. So much good info in there. Actually, I sent a usb copy of the entire hard drive to a newspaper editor. There were a lot of secret Agency reports on very high profile people in there. I reckon he’ll expose the lot of them. And, once he’s done that, he’ll probably go after The Agency itself.”

“A single newspaper can’t bring us down—we’ll just discredit the paper and ‘disappear’ the editor,” said SMJ.

“I’ll make sure it won’t just be the media who gets dirt on the Agency,” said Rain.

“Since when did you become a do-gooder, Rain? What happened to the ruthless assassin I knew back at The Agency?”

“Maybe people can change?” said Rain.

“So you’re not going to kill me then?” said SMJ.

“Well, obviously I’m going to kill you. Change takes time,” said Rain, “But before I kill you I want to send a special message out to the party-safe listeners,” replied Rain, “I want to let them know what I think of the music they listen to!” SMJ’s forehead wrinkled with confusion. Rain smiled. “Turn on the microphone, hand it to me… and bend over."

The next episode is called: Unrequited Love and the Exodus of FAP

5 Likes