The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

That is true, although you also played Triple M songs galore. But, at least you were honourable. PP2 doesn’t understand the word. In that regard, you have failed him as a sensei. Lift your game, Peos. :wink:

Just keyboard punches :wink:

1 Like

This new cabal thing really generates some anger. I kinda like it.

4 Likes

New?

Oh, right, yeah.

New.

2 Likes

I’m on Swoods side here. Swoods has an awesome taste in music. He may not have crossed over like we have, however, he still knows his sheet. You have spun Elvis FFS and you criticise his ‘old taste’ in music. You did the same with me. I never criticised your set with comments like ‘oh, we are playing the classics now, FFS’. PP2 = hypocrite.

1 Like

Well new as in out of the shadows.

It’s definitely not the dancy style that I’m into. I much prefer electro pop or industrial noise influenced stuff. Johny and I both like electronics and noise but come from different angles. A case in point is 22 Pistepirrko which I thinkk you liked and Johnrain didn’t.

I’ve generally enjoyed your set…and I like to think I give genuine votes…it amazes me how you find so much different stuff…I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of most of the artists you’ve played in this set before.

You sure do keep it interesting

1 Like

Haha your salty from weeks back because Peos posted something negative about my set but I didn’t care and I’m still in the cabal. Fark me

Johnny’s swinging so hard he’s gonna put his shoulder out.

1 Like

Yeah…I’m on Swoods’ side too…he’s a farking music legend

4 Likes

In the Cabal we call that tactic ‘Controlled Opposition.’

4 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that very much.

1 Like

This all started because I didn’t like your photo didn’t it Johnny. I can scroll back and give it a like if it will make you happy.

3 Likes

Swoodley and Hambo, sitting in a tree.

C. A. B. A. L. I. N. G.

4 Likes

We prefer to call it “relaxed networking”

3 Likes

In that case, he must love Deckham now.

2 Likes

Nah. Even as the reigning King, I backed you in hardcore. Remember the Solomon track and others? I kinda urged you on to dethrone me. And you did. Well played. You even sent me a text saying that you couldn’t have gotten there without my help. I trusted you to be a noble King, but you turned into a fucken Bilbo. Hiding the ring and maintaining your youth. I have a crack memory and sense and I have seen you vanish as soon as punters get a run on in this thread. Well, I am on to you and have outed you. Let’s see you vote and help others with a sniff. Only popped up when Azza was near your crown. And disappeared during my set, only to pop up with 3 consecutive no votes. In quick succession. Not fit to reign.

You’re on fire here Mr Peos :rofl:

If I wasn’t in a cabal with that Peos bloke I’d take him down.

3 Likes