The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Marinate in olive oil and lime juice. Cook one side at a time on medium heat pan. Throw in some garlic chili and Thai basil at the end. Serve with some nice bread.

2 Likes

I had thai basil last night, will go with lemongrass and chilli.

1 Like

Testing one two. Any voters in this thread?

Yes to the song. Prawn ceviche was the go. A healthy dish ahead of your hungry jacks fries this Saturday.

1 Like

5-3, the lemongrass chilli prawns were yum. The McGuigan Pioneers Coonawarra Cab Sauv is going down pretty well too.

4 Likes

Yes, for memories of Summersault fest.

1 Like

Classic 90’s lineup at that!

1 Like

Nice. Yes

This has been a good set Hambo.

Where’s Rain at?

Thanks Mr Peos, I’ve really been enjoying curating this set. Ran out of short listed tracks ages ago and have been winging it for a couple of days. Here’s my all time favourite Danish band, so many hilarious film clips but I chose this one for a change of style although I’m keeping with my lofi kinda theme.

1 Like

Yes, not bad.

That look on the guitar players face.

“This electric guitar isn’t plugged in, right?”

Yes, it was ok.

67.1 is a damn good rating. I was hoping you would enjoy the style. A lot of this set was inspired by your early comment regarding different types of music. Although most of my taste is post punk I’ve really learned to appreciate a lot of other music through this thread.

Today I drove my daughter to her driving licence test and mentioned Bassnectar and Glitch Mob and she was laughing at me being into pinga music which was a funny good bonding moment. I’m into synths not pingas but get the impression she knocks back a pinga or two.

3 Likes

I noticed :wink:

That was OK. Yes.

Just arrived home from work. Busy at the nudist colony this evening.

4 Likes

A superfluous yes to the previous few tracks.

A heartfelt NO to this current song.

1 Like

Yep

4-1

Yes here again too Hambo.

Still enjoying your tunes buddy.

What a ripper. Yes