The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

yes

6-3…staggering to the finish

No, the weather was awful so we didn’t do the official tour, walk etc. Drove up towards Wynyard with a few stops and had scallop pies. Our route was Devonport to Cradle Mountain then Wynyard and along the north coast road through all the little towns including my birth place Burnie where it was also pelting down.

Heading down Port Arthur way tomorrow.

1 Like

How were the scallop pies? That sound great!

Very tasty, the bakery makes great stuff and is decked out in 70s Bathurst memorabilia. The scallops were in a curry sauce which I wasn’t expecting but still very good. Only downside is the farts, they sure have depth.

4 Likes

One of the greatest moments of my life occurred at Port Arthur. Sailed into the inlet just as a visiting tall ship was upping anchor and sailing out. Sent an absolute chill down my spine and took me back in time to the days of Van Diemen’s Land. Then went ashore and did the ghost tour. Goosebumps and tingles still.

5 Likes

YES Band of Horses go orright.

I lied.

No

2 Likes

Yeah NAH

This might be the time to release Vander from this DJ prison.

No.

1 Like

Brilliant selection

My biggest YES for your set so far

Yes

I played that before

2 Likes

oh… woops

You have to give him a bit of leeway. This thread has been moving so fast there’s no time for searching the list for repeats and keeping the punters happy.

4 Likes

It’s been played before.
Yes - great track.

Great beer, not so great song, no

Just quietly, the previous song was a repeat as well. AVS played it himself in MkIV.

1 Like

Hmmm… that doesn’t surprise me either. I can’t search the file from my phone and must have not taken it off my play list.

I should be gone in about 2 days at the current pace. Hopefully a little sooner

3 Likes