The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

YES.

Not even a firstball yes @Crazy_Bomber but a genuine yes

@mrjez can I just say, phenomenal set. 19 songs and then to have the balls to abdicate deserves :clap::clap::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

6-0

Thanks LB. I don’t think I had many more ideas of songs to play without cutting into my Blond DJ reserves.
The number doesn’t matter, it was those songs where someone really liked something they were hearing for the first time, that makes it fun.

1 Like

Yes to big warm synths.

1 Like

I had a ripper planned but got bumped out of the finals by Johnny. Now that the election is over I think my song no longer has any relevance. Spewin’, I don’t think it’s worth anything anymore.

Crazy’s 2nd song.

I’m calling it a night. Yes to the song. Chilled out vibe.

yes

That pesky Johnny. In my case I thought I had a couple of good ones if I made the final and went too light in the second round, trying to hang onto them. As soon as you get the boot you wish another comp would start!

2 Likes

I didn’t mind that song. YES.

Yes to crazy

Who are all you people planning for the BDJ final? Madness.

2 Likes

That engaged me about as much as telephone on-hold music would. BAAKKEERRRR out of sync with the general population. Again…
No.

2 Likes

I agree. Plain vanilla. No.

Yes!

6-2

So all you people with DJ King spin off ideas.

The DJ King podcast. The perfect way to introduce the unsuspecting general public to interesting music, while also discussing Japanese Whiskey.

2 Likes

Whisky? pfft

2 Likes