The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

4-3

Yes. My old man used to play in a band doing this kind of stuff in his Uni days. I’ll send him the link.

Sheesh… you try to stay away and all of a sudden… boom… being pinged like crazy… six or seven of the buggers.
Anyhoos… I’ve had uncontrollable bleeding from the ears for the past week or so. The doctors were at a complete loss for a diagnosis. Somehow it magically cleared up this morning. Not sure why…strange.

9 Likes

Were BBVD the ones who played in the film Swingers? These kinda bands really took off around that time. I met Royal Crown Revue guys at a fest once, super friendly dudes who got the whole place dancing up a storm during their set.

1 Like

Let me pour you a drink to welcome you back.

3 Likes

Is/Was the lead singer of Caustic a Bombers supporter?

I dont think Donnie was, but I didn’t know as well as Jez would have.

2 Likes

You dudes are fckn linked.

1 Like

Yeah, he wasn’t into sport much except skateboarding. Drummer is a mad Pies fan though.

New cabal???

There are a few dudes around Blitz who were in the scene it seems.

2 Likes

It’s incredible how they spring up.

1 Like

That’s all we need…

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I frickin love it.

1 Like

All coming from the same Japanese IP address.

8 Likes

All with big crazy back tatts and pinkies missing :wink:

3 Likes

So who is the “real” blitzer and who are the fakes?

Could it be that @JohnRain is in fact just an alias for @mrjez?

Or is it the other way around???

Or are they all really @Strewth who has only just now decided to come out into the open???

2 Likes

I love the idea of someone working three devices at the same time so they can confuse people they don’t know on an Internet forum.

7 Likes

Either way they’d really be playing the long game.

1 Like

It’s really quite sneaky isn’t it?

1 Like