The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Piker.

1 Like

This. No

Nup

Yeah ok

yes 6-5

Yes Bakes, touch of the Arctic Monkeys there. Please swap discs.

C’mon @BAAKKEERRRR…it’s been 8 minutes since you got voted through…where’s the next song???

It’s simply outrageous that you are keeping us waiting so long.

1 Like

How to convey the sob story without breaking DJK rules? Hmm…
Had I got through last night, the track would’ve been a euphoric victory dance. Today it’s a different vibe…
Come a Saturday (after a Friday night where events have worked out well for Blitzers), I just feel like lounging around all weekend with a smile on my face, occasionally flicking on the radio to see if other events have worked out equally well for Blitzers). So, a hummable slacker anthem is in order.
There is a delicious irony that this album, this track in particular, was funded by a Howard government arts grant. I wonder if he ever heard it?
A definite NSFW and non-suitability for kids warning is in order…

3 Likes

Yes…purely for the sentiments regarding the former leader of our wonderful country

Can you liven things up a bit if you get through…this set has not inspired me as I expected it would

Noted…

1 Like

Yes for the T-shirt.

Yes.

Sounds like elevator music to me. No.

4 Likes

no.

3-3

1st floor, red Y fronts.

Meh.

Free YES cos I’m feeling generous…

Can we all talk about all voting the same way so we only need 7 votes instead of 13 next time?

yes

Nice guy Yes.

6-3

@BAAKKEERRRR Maybe your next song can be dedicated to your Ma :wink: