The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Just bring the biltong or beef jerky & you’ll be fine. :wink:

1 Like

Subtle hint there, JR. I’ll bring some over when I come :wink:

1 Like

I knew you’d pick up on it. :laughing:

Thx, dude.

That was about as subtle a hint as a kick to the gonads

2 Likes

#sarcasm

1 Like

On Blitz???..how dare you bring sarcasm to these hallowed halls

1 Like

My name isn’t Paul Poppy Puopolo. No way that I am fronting up to Azza. He is a frickin giant.

Really???

Gee Azza, mate, buddy, pal…I hope JR hasn’t offended you. (I know that I couldn’t possibly have)

Shouldn’t you be processing my earlier request rather than cracking jokes? Priorities…

2 Likes

It’s true though, I am. Or so I’m told .

Mag the Mighty (Azza) meets JR.

3 Likes

Here I was thinking I was gonna need to take another suitcase on my trip to accommodate all the cool ■■■■ I plan to buy. Instead, I’m gonna need it to transport all of JR’s requests. What is it JR? The Cold Chisel box set, jerky and/or biltong, and several packets of s&v chips. Anything else?

2 Likes

Not really.

Good to see Bellcho and Poopy have made peace though.

Guilt is a wonderful motivator.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I like this new “leisurely” pace or not.
On the one hand, I’ve been able to do things and attend family do’s this weekend with no care and without having to covertly check the phone (lest I be a minute or two late posting…)
On the other though… FFS! Do we only have an audience of 10 these days? The minute a track isn’t 7-1 or 7-2 it’s a deadlock. S’pose that’s my fault really…
BTW, at the risk of losing future votes… Salt & Vinegar is the devil’s work. Stinky fkn bastards that make the whole house pong…

Sorry for the delay

2 Likes

Too far!

4 Likes

Outstanding. I’m now sated. Virtually at least

Of course this means I now have to do a virtual workout to burn it all off…

Agreed. Whilst not my fave that hate is not justified and has no business here.

2 Likes