The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yes

Looking after a French nephew now mate. And progressing well on that cinematic project I told you about… been a bit busy.

1 Like

Great stuff, mate.

Yes

1 Like

Can’t believe that I pushed my Mon arvo appointments back to this coming Friday - just so I could sneak home and play DJ King. Have to head out again later, but here is another song for the drive home (for those who are actually at work).

1 Like

Great choice, this is one of my favourite songs. Easy yes.

2 Likes

I never liked the puppet music video tho.

1 Like

1 Like

Song about serial killers starring a creepy puppet. Freaky AF vid, isn’t it?

1 Like

I could never have told you the name of that song, but it’s the only interpol song I know.

And I like it. Thumbs up

1 Like

After a ■■■■■■ long day at work, to get back to my favourite Oils’ song, followed up by the Crystal Method number then this one was a nice way to relax. Tired as ■■■■ and worn out from teaching, but a touch happier from your music @JohnRain so thank you and yes

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Not their best work I think but yes.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes bonus points for MIA sample

1 Like

I’ve got to wait until the pilates group return my auxiliary cable before I can listen to this one :disappointed:

I’ve been drinking with a mate the last few hours. Want a sobby or 2?

Not my favourite Clash song as Joe was on a substance induced musical discovery path, but it’s ok - yep.

1 Like