The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yeah but I used lower case

1 Like

Iā€™m not that familiar with his stuff, except for ā€˜Zodiac Sheetā€™.

Happy birthday decky!

1 Like

I assume itā€™s happy birthday to you too @hoffy. :beers:

1 Like

Yeah and happy birthday @Hoffy

1 Like

Happy Birthday both! May your baths be warm and your wings be crunchy.

6 Likes

And yes.

A stone cold classic for all the BD DJs out there. V. familiar, but itā€™s time for Born Slippy to enter the DJ canon. Plus, I think @Hesonlygotaleftfoot recently saw them play. Letā€™s get this party rocking!!!

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s on the album Iā€™m thinking of.

Also happy birthday to you!

1 Like

A big YES for born slippy

1 Like

Meh. Never rated this. Tuneless vocals with a lot of reverb. Drum machine with a lot of reverb. Crappy electric piano chords with a lot of reverb/delay. NO

yes

Obviously

1 Like

Iā€™ve opened the ā€˜howā€™s the productionā€™ floodgates, havenā€™t I? :laughing:

A mate put this song on our current party list. Good song. Their latest album is actually pretty good too.

Yes JR.

1 Like

Yes indeed, youā€™ve thrown the switch. I canā€™t see music any other way now. Fortunatley Iā€™ll be jamming with the Rectal Tubes on Thursday which should bring me back to earth.

I dig the feedback - both positive and negative. Itā€™s fun to see how other people interpret/view stuff.

Yes.
Must watch Trainspotting againā€¦

2 Likes

Oh come on Bakes! The reverb the reverb!

1 Like

Ha. Note the above vid? I just couldnā€™t go with the Trainspotting one. The toilet scene freaks me out too much. Barf city.