The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Don’t mind country Yes

Country and rap? That is a match made in Haedes…
No.

1 Like

For the lols Yes

Yeah I tend to agree.

Except @swoodley. Fark him! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of not taking many things seriously and also a reasonable fan of country music.

Fun fact I once did a joke country band with my younger brother and a mate of ours. We dressed yokel AF. Our mate wore a 10-gallon hat and my younger brother played slide guitar on a B.C Rich pointy metal guitar. I played my knee. As in I slapped my knee to keep the beat. We played at Ding Dong to only the sound engineer one night. He was so ■■■■■■ about trying to mic up my leg LOL!

Anyway, this is a massive YES for me.

3 Likes
1 Like

NUH! boring

I’ll start by saying I’m not particularly a DL fan.

But… that Hysteria album reminds me of a particularly good time in my life. It seemed like it was played from start-to-finish at every single party I went to throughout 1988 and even into 1989. Given just about every song on it was released as a single (and they were a radio favourite at the time), everyone could sing along relentlessly.

Far from my favourite DL song (that’s Photograph which I played earlier in DJK), and far from my favourite on Hysteria. Yes for the memories…

Unashamed fan of DL.

Yes.

THIS.

Love this song…easiest of Yes votes

1 Like

I used to steal this record off my sister when I was a kid. Loved it. Contemplated playing this song in here before but thought it would get shot down. Easy YES

A close mate of mine put together a music compo & sent it to me after I moved to Japan. It contained a stack of tunes we loved in our younger days. This is one of them. Yes.

He’s only got one arm!

Yes.

Yes. You can play any song from that album and get a yes from me.

8-1

Spin ‘er up, @Kj_11

It’s an absolute tragedy that this bloke has not been played in here yet, so whatever happens, happens…

I think Sony Music need to spend a bit more of George’s royalties on backing musicians and bland production because they haven’t quite hit peak music industry pointless excess. MEGA NO!

1 Like

Nup