The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

5-5, going at a rate of about two songs a day.

Well, if you’re gonna play songs which are 25 minutes long…

Where’s JR? Is he still sulking about Liverpool/EPL and his DJKII letdown?

That’s right up my current go to genre jez. Easy yes and I’ll scope them out plus decks recommendation.

2 Likes

He’ll show up soon, and tell me my previous few songs would’ve been yesses but this one’s a no. :smile:

5 Likes

@mrjez reckon you’ve got 7, hambo, decks, frosty, LB, PP2, Peos, Robin.
Decks not literally yes, but the intent was there- spin!

Oh thanks. I think when I recounted I had Hambo as a no, due to the “awful” comment.

Ok, well I said I’d do all time faves till I bomb, so this one steered me on a music/life course more than any other. Before hearing it I didn’t know songs could be that fast and fun.
I tossed my Def Leppard cds, bought a pair of Chuck Taylors, and became a punk kid, stage diving at every Meanies all-age show from 1992-94.
Punk ground zero for one dorky teen:

2 Likes

Yep.

With Wally Even and all…

Yes. For such a lo-fi recording, that’s a nice snare sound they’ve got going on…

Yes!

45/100

Meanies? Of course it’s a YES

4-1

Nup. This to me is what country is to y’all.

1 Like

If it had been a Fantomas song with Mike Patton in vocals, I would’ve provided an affirmative.

Singer did nothing for me, so unfortunately it’s a No.

4-3

There was something about it i liked, but there was something else about it i disliked just that bit more, no.

2 Likes

4-4

Still more a t-shirt supplier than a talented band to me. Glad to hear someone actually enjoyed them, No

If we had the 1 after 3 system we’d be…ummm…somewhere.

I blame the bland thread title and my own lack of draw power. Maybe time to hand it over to a Blitz celeb, haha.

1 Like