The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Thread title is a game changer!

Actually, itā€™s an embarrassment to the thread originator. Itā€™s almost like youā€™re an afterthought.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been stewing on this one for hours. I donā€™t like this much but the sob story is killing me, throwing out Def Leppard CDs and everything. YES to the mrjez origin story.

1 Like

Hey Hambo, loan me a hunnid, will ya?

You big softie.

Sure, I just got a $500 a week payrise, feeling generous. Looking at buying a new(ish) car too, mine is 16 years old. Time to splurge.

4 Likes

5-year old car is the go.
If you or someone you know understands cars.

Yeah Iā€™m looking at one 4 years old with only 17,000 on the clock.

2 Likes

The thread originator has been in a salty frame of mind as a result of the vicious way in which his recent quality songs were treated.

As such, he had no time for witty thread titles.

But he has seen the error of his ways and thus will be updating said thread title directly

2 Likes

Wowā€¦musical gangreneā€¦who would of thought such a thing existed and yet here is proof.

No

5-6

Six Meanies in this thread.

1 Like

Itā€™s alright.
I mean The Ramones did it earlier and better, but at 5-6 what else am I gonna vote?

Yes.

Sorry I havenā€™t played much lately.

Free yes.

1 Like

What a ripper nail biter. 7-6 @mrjez

1 Like

Well come onā€¦the thread title has been changed, it got you the necessary votes soā€¦

Whereā€™s the song???

1 Like

Itā€™s a swell title, thanks, and I should honour itā€¦

1 Like

Thread title say jez complaining about being slow, i come here and no songā€¦

2 Likes

Considering the only song I played when I got home was Weird Alā€™s ā€˜All About The Pentiumsā€™, I should probably vote kindly.

This is true. The Meanies were part of a legion of Ramones-worshipping 90s bands.

Enough chit chatā€¦whereā€™s the song???