The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Yes

Absolute banger YES

Go again @swoodley

He is prolly waiting on one more yes vote seeing as @Strewth and I are apparently the same person. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looks like you’re making some savings with secondhand avatars too.

I honestly haven’t been able to figure out the identity of Strewth’s avatar? Retired rugby player? Anyone wanna guess?

Perhaps you can tell us when you… I mean strewth logs back on…

Bet you any amount of coin that I’m not Strewth. Name the figure. We’ll get the mods to confirm the IP addys. It’s the only way I am gunna settle this libellous story created by Swoods. :laughing:

1 Like

Swoodley is Strewth confirmed.

3 Likes

Looking more closely, Strewth’s avatar bears more than a passing resemblance to the guy who plays Alf in Home & Away. Isn’t “strewth” one of his catch-cries?

2 Likes

Flaming Galahs!

1 Like

Stone the flaming crows… flaming mongrels!

1 Like

Can’t believe you both watched that show?

1 Like

Before Alf, Ray Meagher played in Brisbane.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay…I’ve been in a training room most of the day and just got home

1 Like

In other words, @BAAKKEERRRR is correct? But, how can that be when Bakes is Kenny G? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hope it wasn’t training to play decent music because you farking failed!

No

Can’t open that vid here, Swoods. Still at work till late, so will search for another copy & vote later.

This song’s not my bag. But I’ve got a good feeling about this set by @Swoodley :slight_smile:

YES.

1 Like