The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

I was the trainer

Not my kazoee, no.

I donā€™t like Died Pretty nearly as much as I feel I should. A couple of great singles (Sweetheart, DC, Everyone Moves Away), a decent album or two (Doughboy Hollow, Lost) and a whole lot of mid-paced stuff which sounds awfully similar to me.
This wasnā€™t really memorable, but not bad enough to vote no to. Have a yes.

1 Like

You are straining the relationship here @swoodley, but it is better than the last piece of crap by Pyjamas Harvey so have a yes

3 Likes

Have never watched an episode, but the guyā€™s been in it for 85 years, and is even in a stream of ads here now (Mars Bars, some website-building software etc) so you canā€™t fail to know who he is.

1 Like

I like mid-paced stuff.
Along with slow-paced, and off-ya-face pace.

1 Like

4-2

no.

Nup

Anytime I hear training all I can think of is the episode in the original ā€˜The Officeā€™ ā€¦ ā€œGo and get the guitarā€¦ā€

2 Likes

I canā€™t get the link to work or find the song anywhere. Do you have another link?

4-4

Hard to find. Does this work?

Seems to be blocked for those of us outside OZ, mate (incl Hamboā€™s one). Iā€™ll abstain from voting on this.

Iā€™ll abstain for now. Certainly not a song / band I know enough to have a formed view. Looked on Spotify as well. Will keep lookingā€¦

So what do you want me to do here KoK @JohnRain?

I canā€™t find another version on the web anywhere

Neither can I. All good, dude. The domestic punters can vote on it. Iā€™ll abstain from voting on this song.

Is 30 seconds of it on ITunes at all? Edit: thereā€™s 30 seconds of it here (may also be geoblocked thoughā€¦):

Have you heard any other Died Pretty stuff? Thatā€™ll give you an idea of what to expect. Mid-paced, jingly-jangly. Itā€™s neither their best nor their worst - pretty standard Died Pretty fare.

Just sayinā€™ in the event an expedient yes or no is required.

1 Like

iā€™ve got an idea: choose a good song

3 Likes

Ohā€¦dear.